(General regulation on data protection cd "GDPR")
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User may refuse consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (through the link Contacts at the bottom of the page). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised. Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purposes
Specific data collection sections on the site
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for 7 days.
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the Web Hosting datacenter. Web hosting ( Seeoux - Stt srl - Via degli Osci, 10 - 03100 Frosinone (FR)), which is responsible for data processing, processing data on behalf of the holder, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with the rules European.
Social network plugin
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data , in particular Decision 1250/2016 ( Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority ), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page );
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests , the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Responsible for the treatment
Responsible for data processing for this site:
- Google is appointed data controller, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).